A recreation of Öfverholms strongly visual stage production PROSTHESIS with 11 mature performers between 40-81 years old.
“You can check out at anytime, but you can never leave”
A surrealistic detective story, placed in a hotel, where the psychological weights and behaviours of the guests and employees, make them all suspected of a crime, which is being investigated by a detective, who actually is searching for the meaning of life. Former guests from centuries ago are watching with unexpected powers.
- Choreographer, director, writer Charlotta Öfverholm
- Director of film Anders J. Larsson
- Sound Mia Kaasalainen
- Music composer Lauri Antila
- Dramaturge and cowriter Carina Nildalen
- Costume Linda Öhrn and Elle Kunnos de Voss
Behind the scene photo and runner Fabian Kriese
Performers: Magnus Krepper, Elena Fokina, Tobias Hallgren, James Friedman, Lauri Antila, Charlotta Öfverholm, Jan Alpsjö, Lars Hällegård, Elna Fagerberg, Anita Berger, Eva Broms